Ratings for Dr. Yury Khelemsky

Very knowledgeable. Top guy in New York for interventional headache.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Excellent experience. I've been suffering from migraine headaches and neck pain for years. My neurologist referred me to Dr. Khelemsky. After a couple of shots my headaches are much better. It's the best I have felt in months.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Far superior to other physiatrists in his diagnostic ability, his understanding of referred or radiating pain, and the interrelationship(s) between different causes of pain, his explanation of treatment options and patience. He is one of the very few doctors in any field for whom I give an unqualified recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

This is a guy that you bring your family to take care of.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Khelemsky was my anesthesiologist for a procedure at Mt Sinai surgery Center and he was wonderful. He put me at ease immediately when we spoke before the procedure, and, then again in the operating room. I floated off to sleep and didn't remember a thing as I woke up to my husband and the nurse in the recovery room. I would highly recommend Dr. Khelemsky to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Excellent visit. Dr. Khelemsky took even more time with me than the concierge doctors I use for my other health problems. Really explained everything. Conservative, does not push procedures or medications.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Yury Khelemsky's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2005)