Ratings for Dr. Brigette K. Stern

Don't go to this doctor if you want privacy!!!! She talks so loud that you can hear her conversations with other patients from 2 exam rooms away.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

She doesn't listen to you.I told her a specific date when headaches started, what otc meds I tried, all the areas I felt pain and after MRI, xray & bloodwork showed nothing she left a message for me to keep a headache diary and come back in 2 wks. I already did that. Ex.2:Had a spot on right breast they were keeping track of through mams.When she did a breast exam and felt something she said I wonder if that's what they are talking about-didn't have me feel so I could watch myself. I've had multiple skin probs and asked for referral to dermatologist, wouldn't give it. Asked for script for physical therapy for back prob.and wouldn't give me that, just quickly showed me some exercises, didn't even watch me do them to see if I knew how. Now she brushes off the headaches that have been constant since beginning of August.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

I have cancer and she refused to help me, or to even see it. I've been ill for a long time and she would always tell me it's all in my head. When I was finally diagnosed with cancer, she kind of laughed it off. I found her very unhelpful and she gave me a lot of wrong information. If you have a very common illness, she would probably be able to help you (such as the flu or asthma).

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

excellent doctor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Brigette K. Stern's Credentials

• Ludwig-Maximilians-Univ, Fak Med, Munchen, Germany (407-16 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1984)

HIP