Ratings for Dr. Jan C. Groblewski

I was referred by our regular doctor to have my infant daughters ears checked. After waiting for 30 minutes in the waiting room and another 45 in an exam room we received a 2 minute exam . The results were never sent to our regular doctor so we couldn't move forward with treatment .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

There was a 2 hour wait in the waiting room, 45 min wait in treatment room. When Dr came in he looked at the referral records and said our regular Dr did all that could be done and that he would refer us to somebody else. I asked him about the wait time and he said well this is a medical office and you have to expect to wait. I said if I were late for the apt that it would be cancelled and he said no not unless it was more then 15 mins. I said well then why make us wait for nearly 3 hrs and he said that is just the way it is. I then asked if he had a reservation someplace for 9:30 and didn't get seated until 11 would he have waited and he said well you can't compare because this is medical and we can't be compared to anything/anybody else. If this apt wasn't for my child I would have never waited and had my Dr refer me to somebody else. We will not be going back to him. Very Arrogant!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

My lil girl was born with a whole in her cleft pallet which led me to Dr. G services back in 2009 I am still currently still with him. Madison is to under go her second round of ear tubes and to have her tonsils and adenoids out on the eighteenth of this month ( June 2013' ) Dr. G. Has always been very caring with my child she loves to go and see him and during the two surgeries Madison has had prior he was wonderful to my child and very informative to me I highly recommend Dr. Jan Groblewoski for all of your ENT needs

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

My son was one of his first patients when he came to RI. My son needed his tonsils out & he did the surgery. He took his time to talk to him & answered any questions my son had, along with mine. We have another surgery coming up with him and I feel very comfotable with Dr Groblewski.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Found him to have preconceived bias regarding the removal of my son's tonsils. Even after a positive sleep study for apnea he was still looking for reasons not to consider the procedure that I and my son's pediatrician feel is needed. Found his manner to be condescending. No longer pursuing treatment with him for my son. His initial exam of my son was so cursory as to be non exsitant .

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Groblewski is a very great, highly recommendable doctor. He made me and my child feel comfortable and gained our trust. He has a very attractive intelligence and is very dedicated to his patient(s). He performed a life changing tracheal reconstruction on my son and followed up post operative religiously and I couldn't be happier with the results we received. Thank you is a understatement, but thank you Dr. Groblewski. 8) Regina

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Jan C. Groblewski's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal