Ratings for Dr. Omid Kohani

Dr Kohani is an absolute gentleman. He is kind, caring, thorough and compassionate. Always takes his time with me and answers all of my questions and concerns., he's never rushed me out. His office is beautiful, ultra modern, and conveniently located on the "Miracle Mile" with parking. I would highly recommend Dr. Kohani to anyone looking for a fantastic cardiologist. He has a great staff too! His office manger Gabby is always very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have had Dr. Kohani for more than 3 years now as my cardiologist. He is caring and has made a life threatening diagnosis and he cured me. I am thankful to god to have Dr Kohani as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Caring doctor - made my diagnosis that three other doctors could not . He cured me . He saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Kohani has been my doctor for over 4 years. He has been compassionate, responsible and has visited me every time I was hospitalized. I am where I am because of Dr. Kohani. I wish he had more office hours. I recommend him without any reservation.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Caring and reponsible

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Very caring and knowledgable. He is highly recommended by all of the hospital staff.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

My mom was in the hospitalized for a stroke. Dr. Kohani was her cardio in hospital & he seemed capable. We decided to continue her aftercare with him. After discharge, my mom's home nurse left Dr. Kohani NUMEROUS messages over the course of one week, regarding my mom's irregular heart beat, of which Dr. Kohani returned ZERO calls. It's disgusting that a cardiologist would ignore calls like that. My mom ended up back in the hospital, admitted for arrhythmia the very next week. After the second hospital discharge, we went back to Dr. Kohani to get the 24 holter monitor that we discussed in the hospital. paid for the appt. he told us to make another appt and come back next week for it. We did, paid another office visit & was told they didn't have the monitor in stock & to come back next week. I wouldn't refer my worse enemy to him. If you like to be ignored & jerked around, Dr. Kohani is the doctor for you.

Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Kohani is very deligent and professional in filling out, submitting, and following up all forms for government agencies such as Social Security Disability. I have had to have Dr.Kohani complete and submit many forms for me and he always did so in a timely fashion. I find him to be a caring, concerned doctor interested in your well being.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

very caring. took his time to explain my condition and went over my medication. In fact, he cut down a few which I did not need.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Omid Kohani's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2003)

AARP