Ratings for Dr. Fadi E. Damouni

It is my mother 72 yrs old who is the patient and I take her for appts. I disagree with the previous post. My mother has every health condition imaginable - obesity, diabetes, congestive heart failure, arthritis, stenosis, etc. Dr. Damouni seems to understand each condition thoroughly, never hesitates to get lab work and refers easily if necessary. The only negative, I'd say, is that sometimes he runs over by half an hour or so. His staff is pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I contracted c-diff, I went over a period of 2 months before he would do a culture. He did do a phone consult with a GI physician. The GI physician called me himself to find out why I did not make a recommended appt. I was NEVER advised to do so. When asked why I was not informed of this, he did not reply. I had the infection for 3 months! I once waited 3 months for lab results, as my chart was lost. He NEVER returns phone calls. He treats men differently than women.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Very smart, up to date with medical conditions and treatment. I am a diabetic and am very confident in his care and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

saved me from a massive blood clot in my lungs. I thank him for saving my lif

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

I think he's the best in his field. He can tell what's your problem in a heart beat. I recommend him big time.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

He knows his health care. He saved my father's life from a heart attack and helped me manage my health more actrately. Recommended to all!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

he is a very smart and he can tell the problem of his patient very fast. he's highly recommended by me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. Fadi E. Damouni's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Millsboro, DE