Ratings for Dr. David J. Grilione

Dr. Grilione is very friendly and thorough. I went in with lower back pain, similar to labor pain, from my recent pregnancies. He noticed my legs were uneven since my back was trying to realign itself, he fixed that. As he was doing my adjustment he asked if I got headaches. I replied yes, that they were on and off and would get so bad they'd turn into migraines. I'd been prescribed Vicodin from my primary physician and my OB since they were excruciating after the birth of my second daughter. Dr. Grilione said they shouldn't come back and if they do to return that it's a quick fix to get rid of them. I went on this table he has (best way to describe it is it's like a dough roller under your back) and when I noticed some soreness around my tailbone he had me back on the table, finding the source of the problem and fixed it on the spot. I have complete confidence in his abilities. I was very satisfied with how quickly he was able to identify each of my problems and fixing them.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. David J. Grilione's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Kingsburg, CA