Ratings for Dr. Martin Knaus

Going in, I was skeptical. Coming out, I am amazed at how much this treatment helps. Martin is not only helpful, but he also is personable and quite funny at times. Thanks for the help - I will be recommending acupuncture to friends and acquaintances in the future.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Knaus, is not only knowledgeable, but compassionate. I was impressed with his wealth of knowledge which he individualizes for every patient. I felt very comfortable and confident with every visit. He listens very carefully to his patients and acts accordingly. He is extremely good at his work, and helped me immensely. I almost cried after my first treatment. I never realized how much pain I was in, until I had NO PAIN at all! Thanks Dr. Knaus!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Thanks Martin for your acupuncture and help with my insurance case. I am very glad I found you. After having a course of physical therapy, my back injury was still not improving very much. The acupuncture and electical acupuncture was great and it worked much better than physical therapy. Wish I would have started acupuncture sooner! I am glad you were there to help me with my work injury, Thank You!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Martin was very helpful and he was confident and professional. He really helped me get out of my neck pain as I have some chronic neck issues after a major whiplash acident!! Thanks Martin!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011