Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Meyer

Didn’t get a lot of follow up care after a big operation on back. Nurse did all the follow up. Always had a lot of pain and had to go to another doctor. Eventually was told spine never heard and had further surgery by another surgeon and am finally doing well

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

After surgery I needed pain Meds for only 3 days. My pain didn't kick in till 72 hrs after. By the 3rd week I was walking 2 miles a day with no discomfort..Feeling like I'm improving a bit everyday ! I don't believe I could imagine a speedier recovery...

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr Meyer with the surgery that he he preformed enabled me to walk again. I am not in the amount of pain that I was in before. I have a ways to go but I am ina much better place.????

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

My experience was incredibly positive from the beginning to post op follow ups. The staff, the nurses, and Dr. Meyer were all fantastic, friendly and hyper-competent. My back pain has totally disappeared and I wish I had the surgery (lumbar fusion) years ago! I cannot recommend Dr. Meyer, his team, and Morristown Hospital highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

From the first visit, through surgery, and each visit thereafter it has been an excellent experience and result. Dr. Meyer and his staff set realistic expectations that they actually exceeded. My pain is gone and the numbness I was experiencing I'm my feet has decreased. My objective and expectation was not for it to increase so I am very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Excellent surgeon and very pleased with my recovery and the entire experience.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Meyer came highly recommended by a family friend who is a neurosurgeon in Florida- I had a bad experience with the original dr I saw in the ER, (Hackettstown Hosp) who scared the helll out of me to be frank- Dr Meyer put me, and my husband, at ease from the moment we met- he was so personable, and explained everything to us in detail- he sat down and talked to us and answered all of our questions- he wanted to try a conservative approach initially (i.e. PT etc) but ultimately we decided that surgery would be most beneficial to me- my experience in the hospital before and after my procedure were very positive, and I would absolutely recommend Dr Meyer 100% !

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Meyer and his staff as well as the hospital personnel could not have done a better job. I am very pleased with my experience. I recommend anyone with neck problems to seek medical care with Dr. Meyer. After years of dealing with pain on a daily basis, the surgery has made such a difference in the quality of my life. Thank you so much for your compassion and high quality of care!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Meyer, is an excellent neurogist. He operated on me last year for a spinal meningoma.. a year later got a clean bill of health, no sign of the benign tumor... Thank you Dr. Meyer you are the best... Nancy A Di Blasi

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

This is the second time I have had surgery on my lower back, lumbar discs. I have been living with moderate to severe pain for about 18 years. I finally couldn't take it anymore and went to the hospital. It was a piece of cake compared to what I expected. Also, the pain is no longer existent. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Scott A. Meyer's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2004)

GHI