Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Meyer

Dr Meyer takes time with each patient to review your case and explain treatment options. He ensures all your questions are answered and you feel confident with your plan of care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

I had a surgery to correct two herniated disks and it was a success. Dr. Meyer is kind and a great neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

Having disc issue prevent me from walking and standing. Dr. Scott suggested minimally impact surgery. Once the surgery i can stand up immediately.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr Meyer gave me my freedom back. Unable to walk or stand for more than 5 minutes Dr Meyer addresses my issues gave me a through explanation and game plan. 4 weeks out of surgery and I feel like a kid again. He’s the best!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

I was having severe pain and intermittent numbness in my left leg r/t a herniated disk. Microdiscectomy was done on 8/6, pain and numbness resolved by 8/8, surgical discomfort lasted maybe a week. Recovery period has been uneventful. Able to perform all day to day activities at previous level, looking forward to resuming exercise schedule.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

I wound up in Morristown trauma unit after a bicycle accident where I wound up on my back in some bushes with tingling in both lower arms and hands. Eventually Dr Meyer came to explain the problem with arthritic narrowing of the channel for the spinal cord and bruising that was causing the tingling sensation. He described the alternative to surgery and the benefit and risk of the surgery. I decided to have the surgery and left the hospital the day after it was done. Recovery has been no problem and I’m looking forward to doing the physical therapy and getting back to normal activities again.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Meyer’s is an amazing surgeon. He is knowledgeable and confident in deciding the procedure necessary for pain relief. He provided me with all the information needed to make a decision to move forward with the surgery. Dr. Meyer is personable and cares about your pain. I had absolutely trust in him. Dr. Meyer’s staff, nurses and nurse practitioners were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Meyer.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Always excels thorough not an alarmist. Past surgery of dr Meyer remains top line improved my lifestyle I always recommend the group

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Didn’t get a lot of follow up care after a big operation on back. Nurse did all the follow up. Always had a lot of pain and had to go to another doctor. Eventually was told spine never heard and had further surgery by another surgeon and am finally doing well

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

After surgery I needed pain Meds for only 3 days. My pain didn't kick in till 72 hrs after. By the 3rd week I was walking 2 miles a day with no discomfort..Feeling like I'm improving a bit everyday ! I don't believe I could imagine a speedier recovery...

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr. Scott A. Meyer's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med