Ratings for Dr. Julia D. Stobbe

Dr. Stobbe has an interest in women's health which is why I chose to see her. She was able to assist me with sleep management, an anxiety disorder and worked with my neurologist to make sure that the medications they were both prescribing were effective and wouldn't negatively impact one another. After being on the medications for a year and a half I was able to get off them all together. I will continue to see her as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

FAIL ! ~ I don't know if I was one of her first clients, but I went to her for "help" with weight management....she had/used a script and simply could not offer any alternatives.....she had absolute total disregard for my fibromyalgia and for my 3 herniated discs in my neck. She got an attitude and she became self righteous and humiliating when I showed emotion. She could not offer any help with weight loss pills.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Julia D. Stobbe's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Secure Horizons