Dr. Erik M. Schabert

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Erik M. Schabert

The best Doc in jail for sure. The Doc is always in.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Please refer to Pacer.Gov - it is the Federal Court's site that lists all the motions/orders/etc . I encourage everyone to sign up and review the motions. Dr. Schabert has a full clear medical license with no pending action. Nothing of Dr. Schabert's was frozen or had leins placed on them. He is listed on a handful of charges vs Mika Harris's 102 counts...50 of those for money laundering. Her own boyfriend stated she was stealing money from Dr. Schabert and that he didn't have any idea of what she was doing in the Grand Jury testimony. Unfortunately for Dr. Schabert, Mika Harris would often log on after hours and pretend to be him to commit these fraudulent actions. The electronic log in tracking will be proven as Dr. Schabert has an alibi and unable to login on several of that as he was attending Pharm Rep events - with several willing to testify he indeed was in attendance. You will see for yourself the federal governments claim that Mika Harris took all the money - why she has her home, business, and retirement money frozen pending outcome of the trial. You will see reference to grand jury testimony where Mika Harris threatened staff of bodily harm if they told Dr. Schabert what she was doing. You will read how she took out life insurance policies on the staff - with HER ONLY being the beneficiary. You will read multiple occasions of of being ordered to receive therapy due to the outrageous accusations made by Mika Harris to her attorneys. She is the one fighting the trial date - asking for multiple continuances. At one point her attorney's indicating filing a mental competency assessment to continue delays. Dr. Schabert's response to this has been please let's get this done so the truth can be heard and he, his wife and his children can move on from this experience. If you view Mika Harris's bankruptcy case you will find that she also deceived the courts and was subsequently sued. There is a plethora of information that is backed up by fact, testimony and behavioral assessments. So please do your further research. It has been an eye opener - the comment below is correct. Do your research - unfortunately this person did not do the research that was factual, directly from the Federal Courts.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Obviously, the comment made about Dr. Schabert's medical license and the degrading words towards Mika Harris is artificial and a planted review. With the only intent of swaying public opinion about Dr. Schabert and cover up his criminal actions. I would not trust the fake reviews here nor the blatantly untrue accusations. After meeting Dr. Schabert and Mika on different occasions, staying up to date with the news, and doing further research- those things said about Mika Harris are manipulative slander. Having said this, it'sunfortunate a website like this was easily manipulated and a harbor for fake reviews.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

This is the best and only OMT in the Northern District. If it was not for Dr. Schabert I would be in worst pain than just going to a chiropractor. He is the best in what he does. Too bad an ex-wife can destroy what he gave to our community. The government needs to realize that it was all her doings and he had nothing to do with her criminal acts.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

SADLY THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE DISAPPEAR....DR. SCHABERT WAS A GREAT DOCTOR. IT WAS HIS EX WIFE WHOM RAN THE PRACTICE INTO THE GROUND. MIKA WHERE ARE YOU NOW SISTER? OH MIND YOU HEADING TO SUCH A NOT SO NICE PRISON CELL. YOU DESERVE THAT!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Schabert's license is currently listed with the state as active, but on probation. Here is the link to his profile with the the Florida Dept. of Heath. https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders/LicenseVerification?LicInd=8896&ProCde=1901

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Some years ago, I rather suddenly developed symptoms of torticollis affecting the left side of my neck. It started as a sharp pain and quickly progressed to the point that I was unable to turn my head to face left more than about 10 degrees. After suffering from this for months, undergoing tests that showed only mild age-related degeneration of my cervical spine and taking prescriptions for muscle relaxers that had no noticeable effect, I was referred by PT Richard Johansson to Dr. Schabert. Dr. Schabert insisted on first evaluating and treating the condition using traditional osteopathic techniques, but finally agreed to try trigger point injections. The first such treatment had no effect, but on the second he located the center of the pain and within hours I was able to move my head to face left by about 45 degrees. Within a few days the pain I had suffered for over a year was reduced to a slight soreness and I regained almost full range pf motion.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

To the person who wrote the below horrible accusations without any forthcoming identity; Few things as I read and re-read these baseless words: 1. I have noticed that the date you have posted your review is August 23, 2016: all skin treatments, provided and legitimately billed were not billed or rendered on or about 06/2015. Based on the date of your posting, it sadly appeared to be an aftermath of vindictive and malice action that lead by might be another issue in which I would have happy to address independently. 2. All skin care treatments were fully diagnosed and approved by Dr. Schabert who, as a GP, have an ample knowledge of broad areas of your health. As such, there was a full protocol of preliminary topical (AK) and a waiting time period, all in which was coordinated between the Dr., nurse, front personal and myself but most importantly, with you, our Patient. 3. You have taken it upon yourself to freely use the ward "fraud" without looking into the BCBS definition of "acne surgery"; however, if you will allow me the blessings and identify yourself, it will be my profound blessing to remind you of the services rendered. You may reach me directly at my mobile 352-5146462. Finally, as you can see, I haven't addressed the part in which you are complaining about the back adjustments with Dr. Schabert for one reason; you rating is dated to Augustus 2016 in which I was not part of the office (due to medical recovery) for nearly the entire year as well as not any moving forward. With that being said, I am so terribly sorry you have such perception and again, if you would like to contact me directly so I can better assist, it will be my pleasure. I hope and pray that you will, Somehow, someway, be able to read this and do the right ethical thing. Untill such time, I hope that all new visitors to this site, will take the time to read this and be able to give little of no credits to this "character murder". With my deepest sadnesses. Mika This was sent to the website: Hello there: My name is Mika Harris and I am writing to you with an heartfelt request to PLEASE remove these horrific accusations done by an anonymous individual who sadly didn't have the courage to share his/her name so I can be able to address my reply. Furthermore, by scrolling down, one can read the forthcoming and superb multiple reviews greatly contradicting this malice review. Please don't hesitate to contact me at anytime with any additional information or questions. In addition, I am inviting this individual to reach out to me all while fully identify him/herself and allow me the opportunity to reply. If not done within a timely matter, I am asking you to please help me in protecting the professional and personal reputation I work hard to maintain. Warmest Regards, Mika

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I first met Dr. Schabert when he was with another practice. It was like finding a long lost family member to me. When he left that practice they would not let him take his patient files with him and so when I tried to make an appointment the office just told me he was not there anymore! They would not give me contact info for him! I called that office a couple times a day until someone gave in and gave me a number. I then called and had to leave a message and his wife Mika called me back and we talked for over an hour. What a relief!! They have become family to me since. Every time I go into the office I feel loved. Dr. Schabert will sit down and talk to me about whatever I need. Mika always comes out and gives hugs to patients and even tells them she loves them and thanks them for being a part of their family. Dr. Schabert is very intelligent and thorough with his medical treatment and always positive and friendly. I have chronic conditions that he has helped me with and Mika and her skin care staff are great. My skin always feels rejuvenated when I leave. Some of the precancerous lesions I had are gone and the dry areas have also disappeared. My skin is just healthier. Thank you to all the staff at Reliant Family for being an important part of my life..I recommend them to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I have been very pleased with my experience at this practice. Having multiple issues with my upper and lower back I'm really grateful for Dr. Schaberts holistic approach to pain management. He listens very carefully and gives you the perfect treatment for your specific needs. The massage therapy I'm receiving at his office is wonderful and it definitely improved the quality of my life. Dr. Schabert also added some medical grade skin treatments for my ak sundamge. The skin treatments with Mika a very relaxing . She is extremely knowledgeable and her skill set is fabulous. I highly recommend this office and their services.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015