Ratings for Dr. Christen M. Benke

Dr. Benke and her staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. She was appointed my primary care physician and I was a little skeptical at first wondering how my initial consultation was going to go with a Dr that I had not met with. What a sense of relief I had within the first 5 minutes of meeting Dr. Benke and engaging her in conversation about my needs and questions. She is hands-down one of the best medical doctors I have met and her manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible and personal. I was seeing Dr. Benke for a standard physical and some knee issue's and she made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I had the sense that this doctor REALLY cared about my whole being and not just the fact that I needed a physical exam and some other work. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very busy schedule I'm sure, then Dr. Benke is someone you should consulate with. I want to give a shout out as well to the front desk reception area and tremendous job they all do. Super friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

There is one area not covered here that pertains to me. I faxed a report and asked for her to call me. After a week of waiting, I called again but never got a return call. I needed her opinion on this report but I guess I wasn't important enough and this is after she all but asked me to switch doctors. Needless to say, I'm AGAIN looking for another primary. She's very friendly, cute, and looks the part, but not communicating is not an option in health care!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Christen M. Benke's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)