Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Palange

I tried to make an appointment and it took over 3 hours to "validate" my insurance. At one point, the staff suggested that my PPO Dental Card must be health insurance, not dental. After finally approving the insurance, they pretty much told me not to bother coming in because the insurance only covers cleanings (not true, it also covers X-rays and reconstructive work). Found a nearby competitor who was courteous, quick, and welcomed my business. Terrible experience - glad I found out BEFORE I actually came in for a check-up.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

This is by far the WORST dentist I've ever been to. I had an appointment and when I go in to check in the receptionist tells me that the doctor can not see me due to an emergency which is completely understandable, what's not understandable is that nobody called me to reschedule or cancel by appt, when I called him to express him my disappointment he told me I was being rude and ridiculous...he told me I was paying for coach service and demanding first class, I am still beyond belief, do yourself a favor and do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011