Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Wittnam

Abusive and treats his patients as if they are somehow beneath him. Just because you have a Doctorate does not make you a better person. He needs to check his ego! Pompous Ass! I think he missed a few classes on human relations!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Great doctor top doc has saved my life. You would be lucky to have him as your doctor cannot recommend anyone better. Considerate and caring always has your best interests out front.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

This Doctor is to say the least incompetent. I don't have the room to express to you how this man has abused me. My experience with this Dr. and Billings clinic has been horrible. I suggest St. Vincent.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I find Dr Wittnam to be very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I hope you never have to request your medical records here. When I called and spoke with Donna she immediately forced a laugh. I asked her what was so funny and she said, "oh nothing", then continued the forced chuckling. There was nothing funny about my call. She just wanted to humiliate me by pretending my request for my records was a ridiculous waste of her time. What a low quality person! Rather than help she pretends there is nothing funnier than someone calling in for their records! How hilarious! She must be the low person in the organization and gets her jollies by dumping on those unfortunate enough to have to deal with her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

he would not return my phone calls and wanted to put me on heart medication over the phone at 24 years old.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Save your money! This doctor is a total waste of resources. His stupidy almost cost a family member his life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Knowledgeable,friendly, and probably has saved my life re: a heart problem

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Charles A. Wittnam's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)