Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Steiner

All these negative comments from addicts. Maybe you were the problem and not Dr Steiner. Without him I wouldve blown my head off. Look at yourselves first. And your spelling as well as grammer. Thats his fault too I am sure.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Steiner is a wonderful doctor, he saved my life. I suffered a work related back injury and was passed from one doctor to another, 26 doctors to be exact, These doctors did not care if i was in severe pain, this wet on for twelve years. Dr. Steiner was recommended two years ago, and finally i was on the right path, getting the help i needed. Dr. Steiner is amazing, honest, very intelligent, i could go on, i never went to his office and felt i was being rushed in and out, and i didn't have to wonder if he was listening to me. He gathered information about me, and used his knowledge to plan the best treatment and medication for me,and life was good, until they had to close the doors, for what ? 10 dollars worth of marijuana, that's legal in several states, Tri state area is 20 years behind time. Dr. Steiner will be missed by many.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I am very glad that Doctors such as Peter Steiner have gotten in trouble. They are part of this big opoid crisis our community is facing. I called his office many times to tell him the "treatment" , 5 different pills to treat my daughter for her Heroin addiction was not working Because she was abusing them, selling them, and she was still shooting up Heroin and Meth into her veins. I told him do not give her any more drugs because she is not allowing your treatment to work for her. She was crushing the ADHD medicine Adderall and snorting it up her nose, she was selling the pills he gave her to buy Heroin.She was even under felony probation and she even overdosed and he had the records from university hospital and he still kept on,,, all for the money I guess. So glad this Man ---- Got his office Shut down!!!! Hooray!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I have seen Dr. Steiner f or 20 years. He saved my life. He wad the one doctor and only doctor who has treated my anxiety so i can lead a normal life. He went to court for me when i was fighting my disability case. He did this on his own time. He asked for nothing in return. He is a very kind and loving man. I owe my quality of life to him. Now i must go back to a life of misery and emotional pain. The government has taken my life from me. I will die by the end of the week going through withdrawal now i can no longer receive his treatment.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Peter Steiner may finally get his due. WLKY reports this morning that his medical liscence has been suspended and he is facing drug charges . The grand jury indicted him yesterday. He is a disgrace to the medical community.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

At Kentuckiana Mental Health Associates, I recently had my first appointment with nurse practitioner Amy Corbett. I am exceedingly pleased with her care. Not only did she listen to my medical history for nearly an hour (only interjecting to provide helpful feedback or to ask attentive questions); but, she was extraordinarily well-versed in pharmacology, she had terrific bedside manner, and she never seemed rushed, rude, inconsiderate, or uninterested. I have never had more success.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Horrible DR. Believe all the "over-medicated" comments here and elsewhere. I was completely misdiagnosed and it took an endocrinologist to correctly treat me for what turned out to be hormonal imbalance. Pete's own behavior is borderline sociopath. He pumps people full of multiples of very powerful meds, and smiles as he sends them on their way to suffer the fallout. I was ruined professionally because of his misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Pete put me in a horrible situation. He prescribed 6 MG of klonopin per day, Ambien and Adderall, all of which are extremely addictive. This was 10+ years ago and I wasn't aware of the damage, that especially klonopin could cause. This drug has basically left me disabled, once you're on that high of a dose it's almost impossible to get off and eventually it ruins your mind and body. It's a shame because he seems like a nice guy, he just pumps people full of drugs, I'm sure that's why he has good reviews, people like to get their fix.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Pete is wonderful he takes the time 2 listen and he's not afraid 2 experiment he gives u what u need and u never have 2 worry about having what u feel u need. He's extremely intelligent and uses an unusual approach which has not only kept me off drugs but has also almost diminished my depression. I have recommended him 2 several people and they absolutely love him as well. I KNOW he has an effective method

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

My husband is a wounded worrier and because of my husbands injuries this doctor thought it would be needed to put my husband on not one but two highly addictive medications. Somas and Xanax! I'm currently fighting for my marriage and for my sons father over this sickness! I wish my husband would have NEVER went to him. God Bless anyone who does

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Peter M. Steiner's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)