Ratings for Dr. Sarah J. Magnuson

Love Her! My 2 young children had an appointment with her yesterday and she is absolutely amazing! She goes over everything thoroughly and is super nice, my girls were super comfortable with her and she keeps the best interest of her patients in mind!!! Followed us out to the waiting area to make sure she got all of our questions answered. I really recommend her! I will be following her around until she retires haha.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Dr. Magnuson was PHENOMENAL with my 3 year old!!! She took time explaining everything she was going to do, let my daughter touch the tools, didn't lose her patience when my daughter would get really scared and difficult to work with, made Ava's first dental experience as comfortable as possible... I *HIGHLY* recommend her to anyone in the Twin Cities area. and a real bonus, they take ANY insurance and also offer free service for children if you have low income OR are in need of emergency care for your child.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012