Dr. Rhonda Kalasho
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(6)

"Literally the greatest dentist I have ever been to! I found her googling and I read all..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Parsa T. Zadeh

I know many people dread going to the dentist, but Dr. Zadeh and his wonderful staff always make me feel comfortable and at ease. As someone who’d suffered with dental issues my entire life, I have finally met someone willing to tackle difficult issues with minimum invasion and quick and painless recovery. I always look forward to my teeth cleaning appointments with Debbie!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Always an amazing experience! Dr. Zadeh has assembled the best dental team in L.A. – plus the use of the highest technologies in his office make going to the dentist an absolute joy!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr Zadeh is great dentist. Very gentle. Loved everything about the office.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

From Dr. Zadeh to Claudia to Debbie to Angelica to Carla to Josie and the entire staff, my son and I are so thrilled to be able to come to such a great place and how staff takes care of all our dentistry needs. Ps. They have warm paraffin and a blanket to also make your appointment more luxurious. Who does that???

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Zadeh and his incredible staff are wonderful. I was he is the best no doubt about it. Thanks so much for everything.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff, I never felt like I was trying to be oversold on treatment. He looked at my teeth, told me what the problem was (cavities) and fixed them quickly and painlessly. No complaints other than my appointment ran about five minutes late, but no biggie.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014