Ratings for Dr. Anetta E. Reszko

Here's a snippet from the 7.16.15 poster below: "Not only does she do every big name in New York..." That's quite a statement, and if it's true, only someone who works there could make it. Other comments have an unrealistic element to them as well, although to the doctor's credit, there are no negative ones. Allow mine to be the first. I saw her twice [the 2nd was a follow up visit per her directive] and spent thousands for a cosmetic procedure having, as it turned out, negligible results. Apropos of nothing, she said "We have to accept getting older." I thought it was an odd remark to make, given her line of work. It also seemed hypocritical, inasmuch as, last I checked, she publicizes an outdated picture of herself that she barely resembles. During both visits she encouraged me to try Ultherapy. When I mentioned the negative reports I read on websites about it from unhappy patients, she scoffed and said, "Oh, you can't believe what you read on the Internet." Yeah, doc, I guess the before and after photos showing terrible outcomes are doctored, pardon the pun. The kicker was when, months later, I received insurance notices to inform me that a claim for $350 was submitted by her office, twice. It was justifiably denied, but when I called the billing department to see what it was for, I learned the doctor wanted the claims sent, apparently because I asked a question that may have taken 3 seconds to answer. It's commendable so many have been pleased with her work, although it may be significant that it's been years since the last review. I wrote this just to share my experience so that it might benefit others, not to hurt a doctor, who in my opinion, could use a refresher course in speaking to all patients respectfully and professionally.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Amazing physician amazing aesthetics and technically superb!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I have known Dr. Reszko for many years. I have been to her for different cosmetic procedures..all of which I was always really happy with. It's only recently that I experienced another side of her whereby I needed the best of medical attention. In a routine body check of moles, which she always does thoroughly, she pointed to a mole on my foot. I told her to skip it. She had seen it before...so had other doctors. I had the mole for 20 years, so why did it matter? Something about this mole...which hadn't really changed in all these years, made her suspicious. She took a biopsy, which I thought was a waste of time. Two days later, she called to tell me it was melanoma. It didn't even register to me..I just wanted it out. The next day, Dr, Reszko performed surgery on the side of my foot and took out the "poisoned tissue". It was a difficult surgery because the foot has no extra skin. It required a lot of precision to suture the area properly. It's almost a week later and I'm much better. The lab results came back and the margins were clear. I am ever so grateful to Dr. Reszko for being insistent on doing the biopsy. Had she not..who knows? Melanoma is the worst type of skin cancer and this might have led me down a terrible path, had I not trusted her implicitly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

perfect results from my fillers injection. beautiful aesthetic eye!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Anetta's 3 syringes of restylan did more for my face than dave rosenberg's facelift. what a genius!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Unparalleled skill set, knowledge and patient's care. I had some cosmetic procedures done and could not be more happy with the results. I recommend Dr. Reszko without any reservation.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Reszko has the MOST amazing aesthetic eye and is the gentlest injector. I have been using botox and fillers for many years and I am thrilled with Dr. Reszko's technique. I bruise very easily but never do after a treatment with her. The new Clear and Brilliant laser really helps to give my skin an extremely smooth texture and tone. My skin feels and looks like silk! I really like the micro needle as well, it really helps with the fine lines above the lip that you can't fill. I have many years of sun damage and Dr. Reszko monitors it very carefully with her extremely keen eyes- an extraordinary find- I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

The very best of the best. Not only does she do every big name in New York, but her artistry is flawless. I go to her every year, and no one knows I get anything done. Her work is genius, her bedside manner is terrific, and I love going to see her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

She is great. She really cares and takes her time. I love her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Reszko is truly terrific. So knowledgeable with great artistic eye. She is meticulous with injection technique without bruising, but her greatness really is in her ability to assess the face and what needs to be corrected.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Anetta E. Reszko's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal