Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Ehama

Dr Ehama is amazing. This was my third full term pregnancy and I also saw her for my second miscarriage. She was attentive and compassionate for both experiences. She takes time to get to know her patients and displays a completely professional atmosphere. I appreciated that she walked me over to the sign out desk every visit unlike so many other medical professionals who leave the room and you don't see them until the next visit. I recommend her as an obstetrics practitioner to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

What a wonderful experience it is to be treated with respect regarding our fears and worries, and yet, to also have a doctor who trusts us to work to find out information as well. Dr. Ehama is the consummate professional, but in addition, she is warm and friendly and someone with whom we could laugh and joke. This is a fantastic clinic and Dr. Ehama is a wonderful practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

By far the best OBGYN in town. She is very personable, friendly, easy to talk to, educated, skilled, and will explain every bit of everything without making you feel like an idiot. She is always in your corner with what you want to do unless there is a legitimate health concern that would go against your wishes. She's amazing and I have recommended her to everyone who needs care in her field of practice.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Doctor Ehama was my OBGYN and delivered my first child. She was amazing! She made my husband and I feel very at ease through the entire process and was very helpful. Dr. Ehama knew exactly what we needed! My husband liked her so much he said we were moving back to Pueblo if we have another child, just so she can be our doctor again!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Why would any female go to any other ob/gyn? Dr. Ehama's care, compassion and integrity far surpasses those at the other practices in town.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Ehama is amazing! She works well under pressure and always puts the needs of the patient and the baby above everything! She will fight for her patients and what she believes in. We need more dr's like her!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Excellent doctor who takes the time to educate and counsel.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Elizabeth S. Ehama's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO