Ratings for Dr. William W. Kao

I made an appointment with Dr Kao in August for November (I was already upset that he didn't have any open appointments for THREE MONTHS). I got a call in October saying he was leaving the practice and they wanted to know if I wanted to keep my appointment, I said I would keep it because I wouldn't be a long term patient. Then I got a call today (a week before the appointment after I have been waiting for two and a half months) saying he was cancelling all his appointments. You are a doctor's office. You should show more concern for your patients, they have health problems that may not be able to wait three months to be addressed! Now I have to go back through my insurance company to find another provider and potentially have to wait even longer to see a doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Great front office staff after they moved. Excellent medical care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Very unprofessional staff. They canceled on me and would not set anything up for another 2 months out. They do not personally care about your business.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013