Ratings for Dr. Hung P. NGUYEN

The office staff is the worst had to get emergency insulin from the pharmacy ..they said I wasn't their patient. I'm never going there again..my animals vet would be better. You would think if he is a specialist he would have staff that was on the same level.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

VERY UNHAPPY.. WORST HEARTLESS STAFF ive ever encountered esp the receptionist rude, heartless, and she is def not there to help you nor does she care. The dr was ok but when changing dr's my new dr even said herself did anyone do their job there.. all they did was give me the wrong meds, they didnt have any paperwork, bloodtests unprepared. Thank God i was able to change because my condition wouldve prob got worse.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I was treated at the time of my appointment with no extra wait time. Doctor Nguyen was kind and knowledgeable and helpful to answer all my question, as well as his staff. This was my first visit and I was pleased with the time used.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

The medical office is the WORST Ive ever seen! The staff needs to learn professionalism,good manners and ethics in patient care. Or at least to have a HEART. Try calling their office.They will hardly answer,if they did,you will be put on hold forever and will NEVER GET BACK TO YOU.I have never seen an office like this who never had time for their patients. The. telephone manners and etiquette.TERRIBLE.TERRIBLE. I feel sorry for the elderly patients they have who needed assistance....and were never addressed because of very POOR ,uncompassionate staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014