Ratings for Dr. Shivani Sood

I had been having some serious stomach problems and was pleasantly surprised to get a quick appointment at Norwich GI. And that was the last good experience I had. The reception staff was rude and I felt like I was bothering them to check in and the women to schedule appointments was just as rude. Dr. Sood did not listen to one thing I had to say and couldn't remember my name after she walked out of the room to get my file, she had to come back in to ask me. She was so completely insensitive that I only felt worse leaving. After doing a procedure she acted like it was a hassle to take time and talk to me afterwards. The next day I was worse and had the symptoms they say to look out for, after calling the office she got back to me four hours later to rush through a conversation and was so short. Worst experience I've ever had in my life. Don't waste your time if you want to get your questions and probls resolved don't see her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Wait was short and then taken to examination room and typical vitals, weight, BP, etc by very friendly nurse, etc. Dr Sood arrived and immediately greeted me, introduced herself and conducted one of the most comprehensive exams/review my entire medical history, medications, and previous operations, procedures, etc. She was genuinely interested in me and my medical issues/conditions, and made me feels so at ease and in the hands of a true professional! It was without a doubt the most comprehensive and complete review of my medical condition, medications, and previous surgureies, etc. Dr. Sood without a doubt made me feel completely relaxed and at ease and took a great deal of time with me that I felt that she was completely interested in me! I would so redialy recommend Dr Sood and the GI Assoicates to any of my friends and family, Thank you for taking the time with and showing “real concern” about me. Thomas C. Murphy 400 Bank Street #402 New London, Ct 06320 860-772-2080

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr. Shivani Sood's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal