Ratings for Dr. Neha D. SHENG

Never trust a doctor! My dad had a Aortic Abdominal Aneurysm few years ago. She let it grow soo big to the point of rupture. My dad bled to death. My dad was 2 days in ICU. Hooked up to so many different things, continuous blood transfusions, dialysis, doctor even talking about amputating limbs. It was my worst nightmare too see my dad go through this. Dr. Sheng denied my dad opportunity for surgery. Never would I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Sheng saved my mother's life, literally. She operated on her at Loma Linda University to repair a fistula that was causing her to hemorrhage to death. While in there an aortic aneurysm was also repaired. We were told that due to her advanced age and weakness from so much blood loss that she didn't have very high odds of surviving the surgery, yet Dr. Sheng assured us she would do her best to save her, and she did! Not only did she survive the surgery but she made a complete recovery in less time than anyone imagined. She is truly a brilliant surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015