Ratings for Dr. Patrick G. Robinson

My experience with Dr. Robinson and his staff met all of my expectations. They were polite, caring, and professional. Pricing was reasonable and the work was very satisfactory. Dr. Robinson was very sensitive to my needs and my comfort. The office atmosphere was friendly and welcoming. While dental work in general is not pleasant, overall this was a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Professionalism at its best! The expert and compassionate care provided makes "going to the dentist" a pleasurable experience. I had a filling done by Dr. Robinson, it was quick and painless. Dr. Robinson had a great dentist patient manor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Staff at Athens Dental Associates was great. Dr Robinson was unprofessional and rude. He came in the room, checked my teeth and left without asking if I had any additional questions or concerns. It seemed as if he was really in a hurry to move onto the next patient. I will not come back to this practice.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011