Ratings for Dr. Igor German

Been there a few years now and was always treated well.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Staff seemed harrassed, impatient and harried, Dental Hygenist cleaned my teeth and didn't speak but one sentence to me the whole time. Saw the Doctor, he was pleasant, as well as the helper in the examination. Lots and lots of wait time without action. I walked out feeling like I had been put through the wringer and then after treatment slapped with a horrendous bill with loads of items on there that I didn't realize was being charged. Not a good experience and left my pockets a whole lot lighter. Needs better explanation of benefits beforehand.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

This office is listed on all 8 choices of dental insurance for State of Florida as accepting new patients, but when I called them to make an appointment I was told they are not taking new patients with State insurance at the Silver Springs Blvd location and the Hwy 200 location doesn't take insurance.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Wait is too long. Billing practices are awful. Jill demanding, not pleasant. Holds on to any overpayment office may have received. If you are due a credit you must ask. Excuse is: we will use it towards your next visit. Would have been nice if that were explained to patients up front. When you ask for credit to be mailed, usual response is I just made out checks you will have to wait 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011