Ratings for Dr. Michael K. LLOYD

Wonderful staff and I really like Dr. Lloyd but he seems to leave the decisions up to me of what we should do about my symptoms though he offers suggestions. I think he could be a little more direct and say "this is what we need to do." I had to call and get a referral to gastroenterology.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Younger doctor with up to date training and education but with good-old-fashioned values and caring. HIGHLY recommend for both family and OB. His staff never turns over, which tells you something about what kind of office environment they have. Happy staff members care more about their patients. Great over-all practice.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Been with Dr. Lloyd for three years. Good doc. He has wonderful PAs too. Great staff. I’m 72 year old male, and value a good doc.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Lloyd is knowledgeable and has great bedsideanner.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Terrific doctor, he's supported my family since he started his practice in Hanford. My kids (all < 15), husband and I truly appreciate his thoroughness, demeanor, and professionalism. He and his staff are always so welcoming and capable. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Lloyd helped me out with my daughter when I needed it.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Michael K. LLOYD's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

AARP