Ratings for Dr. Romel C. Wrenn

Dr. Wrenn saved my life. He is among the best MD s I've had, in my long (82 year) experience.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have never met Dr. Wren, but was nonetheless charged $637 (which my insurance will not pay) for him to interpret my echocardiogram. I find that amount to be outrageous.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Wrenn is a gift to us in CENLA. He has kept me alive at least 10 years beyound my projection. I hope to see him in mid-August, about 4 years after my bypass. I stopped smoking and am riding my stationary bike 15 miles per day and 75 miles per week. Maybe I can get an appointment with Dr. Wrenn.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

He is very friendly and warm despite his hectic schedule. He has a wonderful nurse practitioner also! If there is a negative, it would be that he rounds VERY late if you happen to be an inpatient, but that goes with him being so wonderful - so caring - so patient - so up-to-date on the BEST. He has treated at least two of my family members, and when I need a cardiologist, he will be my choice!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Dr. Wrenn is the best doctor I've met in my entire life.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

An awesome cardiologist! His bedside manner is excellent and he is incredibly smart. He had a resident doctor with him and seemed to be a very good teacher. I would drive any distance to see him!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Romel C. Wrenn's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Illinois