Ratings for Dr. Karl F. Disque

I had an implant done and was very nervous about the whole process. He answered all my questions. I felt very informed. He has an unbelievably good bedside manner and way with people. After my implant he called to check in on me and gave me his cell # in case of anything. This doctor is outstanding

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Honestly I've never had a better experience with a doctor more than I did with him. I was referred to him by a chiropractor who of course, literally did nothing for the pain in my neck. Dr Disque thoroughly went through my symptoms with me and what they meant. There's nothing better than a doctor who knows exactly what you have right away and has a game plan to fix it that actually works, which it did. My quality of life has really improved since I went to Advanced Spine.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Karl Disque over the past 4 months, and he is an amazing physician. He has cured me of my pain and his bedside manner is impeccable. He is very knowledgeable and very nice and he really takes his time in patient care and education.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013