Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Hoff

Dr. Hoff is a super nice Dentist and his staff where kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This site has Dr. Hoff's directions wrong. His office is actually in Springfield, Mo not Nixa. I was just there for a cleaning. Great atmosphere and very bubbly hygienist. Highly recommend them

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I had just the opposite experience with Dr. Hoff. He was extremely helpful and gentle. He has taken over for my old dentist Dr. Bates and I was apprehensive about seeing a new guy, but I was thoroughly impressed with him and his new staff. Really sounds like the above commenter can never be satisfied. Dr. Hoff seemed very professional.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Terrible dentist. Stay away! Do not go to him. His staff is very rude and money hungry. Charged me for services that he never completed. Very dissatisfied. There are lots of good dentist in the Springfield/nixa area that truely care about your dental needs and he is absolutely not one of them. Very arrogant and rude to his new patients. The staff at the office is extremely unhelpfull. I ended up going tl another dentist who told me that doctor Hoff had done lots of damage to my tooth. I ended up sending more money to get it fixed. So angry at this office. I should file a malpractice lawsuit. This is a warning to all. I would hate to see someone else be effected by this office the way that I did.

Submitted August 26, 2011