Ratings for Dr. Mark Sisco

My breast implant (from reconstruction) was 15 years old and needed replacing. Fortunately, I choose Dr. Mark Sisco to take care of this. He explained the entire procedure in detail and the results I could expect. Dr. Sisco, his staff, and Evanston Hospital were a pleasure to work with. The care I received before, during, and after my surgery was fantastic. My implant revision surgery turned out exactly the way I wanted. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Sisco!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Dr. Sisco has been an integral part of my breast cancer journey and return to “normalcy.” Over the past year, from diagnosis through various reconstruction surgeries, he has been a stellar support, an absolute professional, and an innately talented surgeon. His work and bedside demeanor have been stellar, and he has left me looking (and feeling) far better than I could have expected. He is a perfectionist – something you absolutely want and need in a plastic surgeon. I am thankful to him and his team for their compassion, skill, and impeccable service. I give my highest recommendation for Dr. Sisco and staff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Mark Sisco's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Lumenos