Ratings for Dr. Janet L. Hallman

Dr. Hallman has changed my life, in the best way possible. I came in looking for help for my kindergartner and she ended up helping my whole family. I highly recommend her. She will help you feel safe and secure.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Hallman is very good at her job, she has gotten me through the loss of my child. She seems to know exactly what to say and when and how to lead you to your own answer.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Hallman is a great therapist who has discovered a variety of issues within my family and myself that have led to great enlightenment. She is also extremely easy to get ahold of and very punctual. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I've utilized several therapists over the years and she is highly competent.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Hallmann was very helpful. She helped me think more clear and not let my emotions take over my actions. She is very friendly and easy to talk too. She helped me help myself and was very patient. She is an excellent choice. Be it issues in adulthood or childhood memories. She has great advice for all.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Adult psychotherapy. Shared traumatic childhood and adult issues. Repeatedly requested reassurance that these very sensitive, personal matters were not a problem for Dr. Hallman to address. In practice a lack of support with childhood abuse. Cruel use of shared information about adult behavior at 1 point. BEWARE.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Hallman is great. Very easy to talk to, approachable and she provided excellent services to help resolve issues with our toddler. We would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010