Ratings for Dr. Stuart H. Kaplan

Pretentious and arrogant. More interested in pushing his product line than treating real issues.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

He messed up my face! It was the WORST mistake of my life to go to Dr Kaplan. I know 3 people that he did this to as well. He will be talking to my lawyer and I hope it will make it so he doesn't do it to other people! All he cares about it money! Maybe he should learn from Dr Klein and know when you are greedy, eventually it comes back and smacks you in the face!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Went to Celibre and was very disappointed because they promised me that I would see the Doctor for my face, but to my dismay he never showed up even once for a consultation.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

DR. KAPLAN is a con-artist. He has his original practice, and then a laser clinic practice, that he let's them use his name so that he can earn extra income. He say's he is the doctor for Celibre, but he is never even there! He claims that he does Acne laser treatments, but he is not even an acne specialist. He is Unprofessional, and con-artist!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

I went to this Doctor because my previous stopped taking my insurance. It was a horrible experience. Not only was the appt. not on time, parking was expensive and the numbing agent he injected me with didn't work. I assume it would have but he left me sitting in the room for a good 45 minutes AFTER he gave it to me so I don't know if it wore off. The 3 removals he did were extremely painful (like shaving your own skin with a bic razor). I would not recommend, did not seem to care nor did he show any interest in helping me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Stuart H. Kaplan's Credentials

• Japanese

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1983)