Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Badalamenti

From the office staff (loren) to his assistant (josh) they were great! I wasn't looking forward to this visit but they were all very nice & welcoming. I was at easy during & after the procedure. Thank you! I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

First time in ten years and never like the dentist but they made me feel at home and no pain. I had my wisdom tooth pulled and was fast and easy. Thank you Dr. Badalamenti

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Badalamenti took time out of his busy day to see me when I was experiencing discomfort. Peter got me taken care of pain free in a matter of an hour. Tamara was amazing, so sweet and patient. I felt like I was in great care and had some good laughs too. I'm appreciative to him and his staff for making my day a better one!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Badalamenti and his staff went above and beyond to take care of my dental needs. I greatly appreciated the patience the Dr and his staff had with all my questions and concerns. They even stayed past office hours to take care of my urgent need's when I didnt even have an appointment. Dr Badalamenti does his best to make sure you are pain free, and even checks with you after your appointment to make sure you are OK. I will be going to Dr B's for all my dental needs - now and forever! I am very thankful that he has made Las Vegas his home- we are Blessed to have him here !

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. B. Is very thorough and gentle. He explains the procedure to uou and does what he says. He is always concerned about you during and after all your procedures even calling and checking up on how you r doing! Means a lot! I am very happy becoming Dr. B's patient. Thank you for all you have done for me so far. You and your staff are amazing in my book! You are my dentist of choice!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Badalamenti is the Picasso of cosmetic dentistry. Patient, kind and takes true pride in his work. He took an average smile and made it more than magnificent. Thank you Dr. Badalamenti and staff, from start to finish I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Badalamenti for any dental work. A true 5 star professional.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Was a great experience and that is saying alot,I would rather not go unless I have too . was very happy with the start of this procedure and can't wait to get back to finish usually I would just do what has to be done so that I don't have to return.This time I am excited to get back and finish up.the comfort level was off the charts! They definitely made it worth my wild to come in and meet the new A team and glad I have!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Best dentist ever. Great staff. Highly recommended painless dentist.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Painless 3 crown preparation. Fast, experienced (27 years) and friendly. One of the best dentists I've ever had. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

One of the best experiences in my whole history of having work done on my teeth! Amazing Dr. B helped me get rid of the fear I had of dentists! Starting from the front desk, to his assistant Veronica and of course Dr. B... I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for an amazing experience!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015