Ratings for Dr. James T. Howell

I see where other patients have written reviews about the care they have gotten from Dr Howell. I also got the Howell treatment, short answers, little concern, no respect. I cannot recommend this Dr. he has a lot to learn.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

The appointment I had with Dr. Howell was a follow up to check on the treatment I had received on my first visit because of a trigger finger and soreness in my right hand. Dr. Howell examined my hand, made a diagnosis, and administered a shot in the area of question. At this follow-up visit, it was determined that the treatment administered in the initial visit was beneficial. No further treatment was required at this time. My experience at the COSM Clinic was well organized with very little wait time. Dr. Howell and his staff was professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Howell performed surgery on my 75-year-old father's right wrist 4 weeks ago. Today, his wrist is no better than it was the day of the procedure. He is right-handed, so he is unable to do most daily activities and must have assistance to complete them. He has only seen Dr. Howell twice since the surgery, and each time he has been very short with his answers and has failed to take the time to explain anything in depth pertaining to the actual procedure and what to expect afterward. It's been a nightmare for both my mother and father and it hurts me to know that Dr. Howell could care less about my father's well-being. I will not recommend Dr Howell to anyone I know. Just because you are a young, cocky doctor, you shouldn't treat your senior patients like their situation and their pain is insignificant. How dare you.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Everyone was a blessing during the entire process of by surgery. I will and have already used Dr. Howell and his staff at his office and Conway Regional and will use again if I EVER NEED ANYTHING ELSE!!! I love them all!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Howell is very honest. He cares about the physical and financial well being of his patients. It was nice to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. James T. Howell's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR