Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Park

Dr Park did my 1st surgery for non-life threatening bunion. He DID not perform pre-op x-ray in his office, but used older one from PCP. He dismissed request for imaging pre-op. When he went in the foot, found an unexpected problem. He decided (without my or my husbands consent) to proceed using a older, less successful approach. Did not recognize he was beyond his experience, most important, didn't consider my preference. Made POOR decision rather than stop, wake me, discuss later options.Results were awful. He said 2nd surgery was necessary, I agreed on one condition- I would run again. He stated 'you will be able to run'. 2nd surgery: greater foot deformity & tremendous pain. NOW recommends 3rd Surgery. I insisted on a CT. He would NOT call me to discuss results, he wanted me to again make over 1 hr drive, pay copayment & wait UP to 2 hrs past my scheduled appt time. Dr Park's Lack of experience & poor judgement sacrificed my life quality & he walks, no accountably, or 'I am sorry'?

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Very arrogant attitude and kept telling me he saw nothing wrong on the xray and did not want to listen to me about the pain I am having in my heel. Made it very clear he did not want to become involved in a worker's comp issue.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Joseph S. Park's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA