Ratings for Dr. David Knesek

Dr. Knesek was recommended to me by my physical therapist for a second opinion on an already scheduled knee replacement with another surgeon. Not only did I not need the knee replacement at this time, he explained to me the anatomy of the knee and what my problem was. Instead of surgery I was given injections and cancelled the surgery. I have been pain free and walking fine without my cane. I am truly thankful for the time he spent with me and what turned out to be an orthopedic miracle in my life.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I selected Dr. David Knesek, DO to perform my right knee replacement surgery and to guide me through the post surgery physical therapy process. Dr. Knesek was extremely professional and highly knowledgeable during my entire knee replacement process. Dr. Knesek took all the time I needed to have very important matters discussed and important questions answered. Dr. Knesek provided all of his services with a very personal approach, helping me feel comfortable with all of his recommendations and responses to my questions. I was made to feel very comfortable at his office with his staff always available to help me with my needs. Dr. Knesek is part of the DMC Medical Group providing complete end to end service and support for pre-surgery activities, surgery and post surgery recovery. Both Dr. Knesek and DMC performed above and beyond my expectations. I would strongly recommend Dr. Knesek for your Orthopedic Surgery needs.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Knesek is kind and listens to his patients. I found him to be compassionate and caring and an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017