Ratings for Dr. Kevin A. Guze

Implants without pain. He is smart, patient and personable. Made me feel at ease. I had such a good experience that I insisted on a second implant when the opportunity arose

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Guze was my dentist for years in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada before he moved to Boston. He was the best dentist. So friendly and really made you feel at ease. I have trouble with dental work due to tmj and limited jaw opening and he was always understanding and patient. I have not been able to find a dentist nearly as good as him since. I wish he'd move back to BC!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I had a soft tissue gum graft with Dr. Guze at Gentle Dental in Peabody this week. I arrived extremely nervous but he and the dental assistant made me feel so comfortable!! The assistant even held my hand during the Novocain shots because they said it would be the only pain I felt the whole time- and they were correct. I haven't had the stitches out yet or the protective covering removed but I'm confident with what my results will be because a relative had the same procedure done with a different doctor on the same day and her face is HUGE from swelling and I have absolutely none! Despite the fact that it was a gum graft...great experience!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013