Ratings for Dr. Neil A. Moecker

Horrible doctor. Horrible experience. I came in with some symptoms, we did some blood work. One symptom he said he had no idea what that could be. That was it. I had a blood pressure check scheduled for a few weeks later. The blood work came back the next day, but he didn't get to it until three days later. The results were posted on their webportal and nothing was listed as a concern, nor was any advice given. The portal allows for questions to be asked, so I asked about the two slightly-off levels and what the next course of action should be, because I was still experiencing the symptoms. He only responded to the first part of my question. So I asked again, and three days later an answer. Exercise. So I go in to get my blood pressure checked a few weeks later and it's pretty normal. I leave, doctor sends a message that everything is fine. A few days later I receive a letter in the mail saying I've been referred to a specialist and that they have been trying to reach me. No missed calls on my cell, home, or messages on the portal. The referral was dated from when he answer my first question online. No mention of the referral or trying to reach me had been made in my follow-up visit or any other communication. The reason for the referral, which I thought was related to the symptom he didn't know anything about, was based on a symptom I have never had. Really bad. I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

absolutley horrible staff and service go to mexico before you go here

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I moved to Milwaukee from Florida about a year and a half ago and Dr. Moecker was recommended by a co-worker and I couldn't be more pleased. He is very attentive and doesn't hurry you out the door like some doctors will. He is very thorough and answers all of my questions and concerns. A true family doctor.....

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I've seen him for almost 34 years, and have always trusted him completely with my life the and lives of my family members, and go to him for advice on other doctors as well

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Moecker diagnosed my cancer when the surgeon said it was nothing. Moecker pretty much saved my life by making sure the surgeon did a biopsy even though the surgeon wanted to blow it off as nothing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr Moecker is an awesome Dr. He always has answers to all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Neil A. Moecker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1975)