Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann

I was treated with the correct medication and feel much better. The doctor provided helpful and beneficial information. The staff was very caring and helpful. I would choose to come here again.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Everything went very well. Very pleased with the way the visit went.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Office staff persons were skillful and efficient. The wait time was short. There was a television that was turned on in the waiting area. Dr. Diggelman saw me quickly after the staff person had taken me to the examination room.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Overall experience was smooth. The staff was great with my one year old.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Diggelmann is a good doctor, pretty serious but good.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I was very pleased with the care and concern Dr. Diggelman and his staff showed me. He fixed my problem and I feel great!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

so glad to have him as my doctor. very good and knows what he is doing a great asset to MERCY

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I was treated with respect by the staff and doctor. Everything went better than I had expected. There was no wait time. Excellent experience! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I am the mother of the patient, Madelyn F., who was seen in the office on this day, and I will be the one who's completing this survey. As always at the E.N.T. Office, our appointment began on time and the doctor was promptly in to see us within minutes of being taken back into the exam room. The doctor had explained everything thoroughly, answered all of our questions, and as concerned parents of a 19 month old, he made us easily feel comfortable with our daughter's entire visit and treatment plan. Dr. Dettmer is our absolute favorite and we will always recommend him to anyone, however, Dr. Digglemann was quite pleasant as well during our visit with him. We had never met Dr. Digglemann prior to this office visit on 9/29/17. The entire staff in this specific office has always been so helpful, friendly, understanding, and eager to satisfy a patient's needs! Without a doubt in my mind, we give you 5 stars and 2 thumbs up! Keep up the awesome work you do for all of your patients! We genuinely appreciate all of you and your kindness! Completed by, Parent/Guardian: Jessica L. Mahaney (mother of patient, Madelyn G. Freiberg)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

straight talk and honest expectations - all was good

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann's Credentials

• University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA