Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann

Overall experience was smooth. The staff was great with my one year old.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Diggelmann is a good doctor, pretty serious but good.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I was very pleased with the care and concern Dr. Diggelman and his staff showed me. He fixed my problem and I feel great!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

so glad to have him as my doctor. very good and knows what he is doing a great asset to MERCY

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I was treated with respect by the staff and doctor. Everything went better than I had expected. There was no wait time. Excellent experience! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I am the mother of the patient, Madelyn F., who was seen in the office on this day, and I will be the one who's completing this survey. As always at the E.N.T. Office, our appointment began on time and the doctor was promptly in to see us within minutes of being taken back into the exam room. The doctor had explained everything thoroughly, answered all of our questions, and as concerned parents of a 19 month old, he made us easily feel comfortable with our daughter's entire visit and treatment plan. Dr. Dettmer is our absolute favorite and we will always recommend him to anyone, however, Dr. Digglemann was quite pleasant as well during our visit with him. We had never met Dr. Digglemann prior to this office visit on 9/29/17. The entire staff in this specific office has always been so helpful, friendly, understanding, and eager to satisfy a patient's needs! Without a doubt in my mind, we give you 5 stars and 2 thumbs up! Keep up the awesome work you do for all of your patients! We genuinely appreciate all of you and your kindness! Completed by, Parent/Guardian: Jessica L. Mahaney (mother of patient, Madelyn G. Freiberg)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

straight talk and honest expectations - all was good

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my treatment. I was amazed when Dr. Diggelman came out to the waiting room personally. Very little wait time was involved during all my visits. Everyone was very professional while putting me at ease. They were very accommodating when I requested a specific day to get my stitches removed. I would recommend him if the need arises.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Diggelmann is fantastic! He is very honest and straightforward, not to mention friendly, and truly an asset to Mason City Clinic. I would highly recommend him to any one of my friends or family members!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I am Donna's daughter, caregiver and power of attorney, Dorothy Draeger. We have always found the office staff to be super friendly with smiles on their faces, going the second-mile to make sure we were 'heard' and received the proper follow-up information / appointments, etc. It's also evident that Dr. Diggelmann is a true expert in his field. He pierced mom's eardrum to draw out 'a blood pocket' build-up in right ear. He also expressed concern regarding a diagnosis, wanting a second opinion from Iowa City (Sept. 2017, appt.) HOWEVER, mom has 3 loose screws in back from prior surgeries, restless leg syndrome, and 'gut/groin spasm's on a regular basis from yet another pinched nerve. She CAN'T do a roundtrip of 6 hours, nor stay in a motel. When I went in to present our plight to the receptionist this week (7/27), she took notes and later conveyed info to a nurse, who called me back in 2 hours. good job! We await Dr. D's suggestions for local care, whatever it takes. we're pleased with all aspects of our experience.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann's Credentials

• University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Ameritas