Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann

the experience was fine he is a very good doctor friendly and speaks to both me and my husband personally making sure we understand everything and answers questions so we understand and know what to look for. a doctor i will be back to see.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Everyone there are doing great! Dr.digglemon and his staff are great!everyone is friendly and very caring they always get the job done and help me were needed thanks guys!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Diggleman was excellent, Iinformitive, kind, answering all questions, and giving prognosis clearly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Everything went great. They were able to get me in the same day I called!!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

From start to finish, the provider, staff, facilities and results were all excellent. I could not have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. D. Discovered my cancer, had cell analyzed at Pathology lab and referred me to Mayo immediately! He is the best ENT ever! He no doubt saved my life with early diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Treatment was on time. Dr. Diggelman was thorough in checking for diagnosis. Good experience with him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

The nurse, staff and Dr Diggleman are all extremely helpful and very compassionate. I have an easy time scheduling my appointments and getting in for emergencies. They are also very good and getting results of tests back quickly

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I was so impressed that I could get in to see Dr. Diggelmann immediately....and I needed "immediately"!!!! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of smiles, very polite, caring. Dr. Diggelmann took care of me in no time, and I left the office with relief, answers to questions, and advise from the Doctor. I really appreciated everyone and their services! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Check-in, wait time, and scheduling future appointment was handled quickly and easily. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Diggelmann was professional, friendly, and answered all my questions. The treatment he provided was done quickly and comfortably. Very pleased with seeing him in the past, present and future.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“With a background in music, I was naturally drawn to otolaryngology. In addition, I find both the mix of clinical and surgical practice, as well as the breadth of the field, very exciting. I enjoy treating some of the most common conditions, such as tonsillitis, but also being able to treat some of the more rare conditions in medicine. My focus during a clinic visit is to diagnose, then educate patients on the pathophysiology of their disease process. I want patients to develop a strong understanding of why their condition is occurring, which will better enable them to make informed decisions regarding their care.”

• English

• University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

• Ear infection (middle ear)
  • Tonsillitis