Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann

I am Donna's daughter, caregiver and power of attorney, Dorothy Draeger. We have always found the office staff to be super friendly with smiles on their faces, going the second-mile to make sure we were 'heard' and received the proper follow-up information / appointments, etc. It's also evident that Dr. Diggelmann is a true expert in his field. He pierced mom's eardrum to draw out 'a blood pocket' build-up in right ear. He also expressed concern regarding a diagnosis, wanting a second opinion from Iowa City (Sept. 2017, appt.) HOWEVER, mom has 3 loose screws in back from prior surgeries, restless leg syndrome, and 'gut/groin spasm's on a regular basis from yet another pinched nerve. She CAN'T do a roundtrip of 6 hours, nor stay in a motel. When I went in to present our plight to the receptionist this week (7/27), she took notes and later conveyed info to a nurse, who called me back in 2 hours. good job! We await Dr. D's suggestions for local care, whatever it takes. we're pleased with all aspects of our experience.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent. Wonderful "bedside" manner. Answered all questions in reassuring tone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Digglemann told me what he was doing before he examined me. He explained everything so I understood what was going on. Awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Digglemann is awesome. I absolutely love the enthusiastic attitude he has.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Very approachable, professional, diagnostic skills excellent. Took time to be certain that I understood the results of exam and red got follow up studies. Re: wait time, it was it xcessive, just seems that way....I might have early but that's a rare occurrence for me. Hank you for excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My initial appointment was May 10th. Dr. Diggelmann explained what the "thing" was on my nose and said surgery would be required to take care of it. My experience from the initial contact with the office staff, the nurses & the surgery scheduling nurse was EXCELLENT! I had all my concerns/questions answered. I would recommend the Mason City Clinic to family and friends. Very professional and dedicated to my health. Thank you to all!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Love coming here! Dr and staff are great to deal with!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have ongoing problems with ear wax and hearing loss. Dr. Diggelmann was the first Dr. to diagnose and treat my problem. I visited two other doctors and neither were able to find the cause of the wax build-up, but Dr. Diggelmann was. He has great bed-side manner, is polite and explains things clearly and patiently. Very good, skilled doctor, I have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He was very patient and I always have a satisfactory outcome.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I liked him a lot! To the point on all aspects. Very professional.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Henry R. Diggelmann's Credentials

• University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA