Ratings for Dr. Zachary M. Berry

Berry is the worst practicing physican I have ever seen in my life.. he's rude, judgement, arguemenitive, an a all around bad person! I wouldn't never recommend anyone to see this guy! Worst experience in a clinic ever..

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

good doctor, help me a lot when I didn't have any money

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Submitted August 28, 2014

This man is the worst doctor i have EVER been to. period. I have lou gherigs disease and a type of fibromyalgia, and have been in pain management for over 20 years. I have never in all my life seen such a horrible doctor. He is open about how he isnt a "pain" doctor and hates his patient and jobs. Please dont let this terrible person waste your time. Oh and the rude incompetent women he has working the phone and the counter need to be removed also.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr Berry is always late to each appointment. He takes time with each patient each visit. I wouldn't change for any amount of money. He is aloof but cares for each patient. He saved my sanity. I am so thankful for him

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Berry for several years and never lied to him always honest with him. My Meds were stolen and had to do a police report and then they wanted me to go over and get tested to see if i have been taking any of the meds. Well Dr.Berry I havent been and after all these yrs you terminate me. Never lied to you once and for months i was getting treated badly by Jessica and Tara who i guess think they run the place. Now thanks to you Dr.Berry I am unable to get the medication i need. I asked Jessica to give you a message and that message was i never lied to you and i didnt. And i cant jump when you guys say jump. Sorry it had to be this way but maybe you should up the dose on your anti depressants that way you might care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Berry almost 2 yrs. He is cautious at first (of course)until he gets to know you and your problems. You have to prove yourself to him that you are genuinely there for pain management and not drug-seeking. Now he that he knows my background and pain tolerance, he aggressively seeks ways to eliminate my pain. He started out slow and is working his way up. He has tried different methods until he found a way for me to tolerate my pain without being a zombie. He is kind, understanding and patient. He takes his time, listening to me each visit. We need more physiatrists like him. Memorial Medical Group will regret it if he ever decides to leave because he is stretched so thin without any help from other pain management on staff. I feel that's why all the good Drs leave because like they do the nursing staff, the hospital tries to operate on minimal staffing.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr Berry has been treating me for a year now and is compassionate and understanding. He listens to my problems and complaints. He has tried to decrease my pain level aggressively and ran several tests. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I went to Dr. Barry for my pelvic floor disorder due to a surgery that I had. I have only gone 2x. The first time seemed promising. He ia a PT rehab doctor BUT he said before i came back he would research my problem. On my 2nd trip he not only was an 1.5 late, the patch he gave me was the next highest and sorry he forgot to tell me that, and his last remarks were that he just didn't have time to research what I was going through and just to busy! I havn't been back since!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Berry is wonderful, he is patient and very helpful, I recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Zachary M. Berry's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2005)