Ratings for Dr. Anne H. Stephens

I see Dr. Stephens at UNC Campus Health Services. She is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met! I have a lot of unexplained health issues and she is always very patient and understanding, even during crises. She is a great listener and takes your word for things so I feel that I can confide things to her that I probably would not share with other doctors. I fully trust her and believe she is competent at her job. Would definitely recommend her at UNC Campus Health.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Stephens has been my doc for 7 years. She is very caring and I have a lot of medical stuff going on so she has her hands full! She will not hesitate to refer me to other specialties. I see this as an advantage because she is my clearing house for all the results, and I get the best of all worlds.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I specifically searched out this website as I have become increasingly dissatisfied with Dr. Stephens over the last 5 years. I'm actually sorry to write this. *Briefly*, I have fallen through the cracks under her care in several areas. The last 2 visits, I felt that either I was boring her, or I was a nuisance. I can deal with a personality clash, but I can't accept the lack of consistent medical care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

I've always had a favorable experience when I've visited the office & staff of Dr. Anne Stephens

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

a very competent and kind physician. I trust her completely

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

I had to remind her to do my bloodwork once a year. Her nurse is quite patronizing. Her unwillingness to help me be proactive about my health eventually caused me to change doctors.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Anne H. Stephens's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford