Dr. Jason T. Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(5)

"I met with Dr. Schmidt a couple of months for my upper bleph surgery. She explained th..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Jason T. Miller

Three years ago Dr. Jason Miller performed his laser fat removal surgery on my stomach, followed by a separate procedure a month later on my lower back and sides. At the time I was 52 years old and had been going to the gym 4 days a week, doing about 200 sit-ups and other exercises each visit. I just could not get the fat to come off. I was even dieting. Nothing worked. Dr. Miller's procedure(s) each took about an hour and a half, with just a few days recovery time after each operation. Of course there was some swelling and the true results took a few weeks to begin showing, but Wow! Dr. Miller gave me the easiest 6-Pack abs with absolutely no pudge hanging over my belt. It has been three years and I am still so grateful to Dr. Miller. He said that the fat probably would never come back. He IS correct. I can now eat and drink whatever I want, whenever I want. I still exercise, but not nearly as much with my changed schedule. I still have the six pack abs. Yes, if I eat or drink too much on any particular day, I will get a little bloated, but it has to be simple water weight because it disappears back to the 6-pack abs in a day. I have not had any new fat formation in the affected area since he performed the procedure. My clothes fit better and I look younger. I highly recommend this procedure and I highly recommend that Dr. Miller be the one to perform it. His work was flawless. His method of procedure in comparison to other the possible methods really seems to be the best way because Dr. Miller's method has been permanent.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Amazing, knowledgeable and I love my results. So did my invasive plastic surgeon. My arms look better than they would have if I had the invasive procedure and the bonus is no scar. Dr. Miller and his staff are gems and I am so glad I chose him. I recommend him every chance I get.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Exceptional experience yielding unprecedented results! Dr. Miller and staff exemplify the medical profession by providing professional medical expertise from the initial consultation through after care. My experience with Dr. Miller and his staff was comfortable and without question or uncertainty. The medical expertise of the entire staff exudes confidence and makes for a pleasurable experience. Top tier for sure!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My experience was with the high definition liposculpture procedure. My entire experience, from the initial consultation to the three months postoperative checkup, has been exceptional. The entire office staff, administrative through nursing, was very friendly, professional and accommodating. Dr. Miller is not only an exceptionally skilled surgeon at this particular procedure, but also makes himself available, and, in my case, after hours. He is also very friendly and personable. The entire experience was pretty much what I expected because he and his staff told me what to expect., and they were right. The results were even better than expected. In my humble opinion, if someone is considering this procedure, I don't think that you need to look anywhere else. I would do this again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have struggled with my abdominal area for most of the my life. I had a large “mother’s apron” that diet and exercise would not touch. Dr. Jason Miller has changed my life – I had advanced Liposculpture on my upper and lower abdomen with the TummyTite skin tightening treatment. I am three weeks post-op and the results are already more than I ever hoped for or expected. The first week was extremely difficult – I returned to work after 4 days but probably should have taken a week off - granted I had a large amount of fat removed. At three weeks post op I have limited numbness and virtually no pain. My swelling continues to reduce daily. I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted fat. Dr. Miller did a wonderful job and exceeded my expectations in every way!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Miller and his staff are great. He is an excellent, caring physician. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

For my whole life, whether I was 115lbs or 155lbs, I have always had the inner thigh rub. Pants would always wear out in that area, and just forget even wearing leggings unless I had a tunic that was long enough to hide that part of the thighs. I finally decided after a really long time of “do I do this for myself, will the cost be prohibitive, will it be worth it to not have that rub rash when wearing a bathing suit”, to bite the bullet. I did a lot of research online and chose to have a consult with Dr. Miller after all the positive reviews I’d seen. The ambience of the office was calm and welcoming, and the team very positive, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Miller was kind, discreet, and very knowledgeable – he answered all my questions and was very honest about what he thought I would benefit from, as well as what I didn’t need which also saved some costs. I felt really good about going forward with the inner thigh lipo procedure as well as outer thigh, which would help make a natural contour for the legs as a whole. I also set up a taxi ride to and from the office as this was a company familiar with Dr. Miller’s practice, which kept the whole procedure discreet – I didn’t want anyone to know, keeping all the judgers at bay . I was given detailed instructions verbally and on paper, and everyone was very clear about contacting for any questions or concerns, because they really want to help and for you to have a great and successful experience. The day of the procedure went very smoothly, and after it was done I was put into a compression garment, went over the care instructions again, and the taxi took me back to my place. Recovery went exactly as explained, in fact, I didn’t have nearly the swelling that I thought I would, and I noticed the results IMMEDIATELY. NO thigh rub!! I put on knit pants and they didn’t ride up or rub together. The very first day I felt so much better about myself, my clothes, and I knew I had made the right decision. The healing process involved some itching as the insertion points healed and some aching at night (took an ibuprofen), but just following the after-care instructions was perfect, and I had follow up visits too. I am writing this, believe it or not, 6 months after my procedure (it was in Nov 2014). Insertion points on the legs are not noticeable, and I STILL have NO thigh rub!! I’m wearing all pants and leggings, yoga pants with no detriment to the clothing or to my legs. What a difference!! And what a great job by Dr. Miller and the team. I am REALLY pleased, and a lot more confident with the ability to choose pants that FIT where I don’t have to worry about the inner legs wearing out. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and would definitely use again should I decide to do other areas.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have had two procedures with Dr. Miller: lipo for my love handles and then for my abdomen. I had the love handles done first and was pleased enough with the results that I went back for the abdomen work. Dr. Miller did not over-promise. As I'm in my 60s, he expressed reservations about how my skin would tighten up post-surgery. The results were even better than I expected. I'm fairly amazed how flat my stomach has turned out. Before the surgeries, I was proud of how fit I was, but I couldn't make that roll of fat disappear. Dr. Miller has taken care of that problem. Expect some discomfort after the surgery. In my case I had to wear this very tight elastic undergarment and it took at least a week to truly get comfortable with it. But then it wasn't too bad and I'm certainly happy with the results. Finally, Dr. Miller has a great "bedside manner." Very empathetic, honest, and patient. Working with him has been a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Update to my previous review. Because I am an impatient person, I fail to realize that with any surgical procedure there will be swelling. At one month of my procedure the swelling was at 100% and now at three months its at about 50%. As swelling decreases results increase. So, if anyone is considering liposuction BE PATIENT! Every one patient is different. I apologize to Dr. Miller for my impatient rant. Dr. Miller has an open door policy and I should have just called with my concerns. My experience with Dr. Miller has been nothing but great, professional, and kind hearted. Please do not let my words discourage anyone. Because of Dr. Miller's work my valentine's dress fit well.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

It's been two months and still no results. Before and after pictures look the same. My next appointment is in March and I want to talk about a redo liposuction and price. I know I'm suppose to wait till 6 months but his false advertisement of flat belly right after is a lie. No results, no results, no results! Out of a lot of money!

Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Jason T. Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason Miller is the Founder and Medical Director of Renewal Body Contouring. He is one of the region’s most experienced laser lipolysis physicians, having completed over 2000 advanced laser lipolysis treatments with SmartLipo technology. In addition to his extensive surgical training, he has undergone advanced training in the art of SmartLipo Hi-Def Liposculpture at the Advanced Body Sculpting Institute in Denver, Colorado. With this training, Dr. Miller has taken his skill and applied it to achieve dramatic results for his patients, both with general Body Contouring procedures, as well as dynamic HiDef Liposculpture treatments.

• English