Ratings for Dr. Yvonne G. Morgan

I came in 2 hrs early....Julie was great/helpful and got me in right away. I was ther to get my blood pressure readings for Life Insurance.....It took staff over 2 hrs to get the results I needed. Jasmine was outstanding and as always Doc was great.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Have never had a long wait to see the doctor. Julie at the front desk is the best. Very personable and takes time to answer questions. Dr Morgan is very thorough and answers questions, although in reading other reviews, I had a similar answer as others where Dr Morgan has asked what I wanted her to do. I wouldn't need a doctor if I knew he's to do. Other than that, I've had good experiences.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Every time I make an appointment I did not get to see her til an hour later. she is really very nice but does not have all of my results and test that I took. I felt like a waste of time. She really did nothing to help me. Just look at my charts and tell me that I was alright. I really have a back pain and want results to what to do. Everytime I call the office they do not keep there hours advertised. I call at 11:30 am hour and they tell me they are out to lunck. I also call in the afternoon during the hours that are listed and nobody answers. she must tell her people to answer the phone on the hours that they say they are open. I still go back because they have all my records and I hate to change, but I just might.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Not only was I early to my appointment and have to wait a hour and a half to be seen. They saw the male before me who was late first. Then she spent 45 minutes with him and couldn't get out of the room with me fast enough. She was rude and would answer all my questions with short answers. Kept just asking me what I wanted her to do. If I knew what to do I WOULDN'T BE THERE! The front desk staff was also very rude and treated all patients horrible! One even yelled at a patient she was 1 person doing 5 peoples jobs. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I chose Dr Morgan to be my new primary care physician to help coordinate my care following cancer treatment. I find her to be very patient and responsive. She is proactive and looks for solutions. I am very pleased with her and happy with my choice. The waiting room can get backed up.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I have extensive intestinal problems. Hadnt had a bowel movement in almost two weeks, couldnt tell when I needed to use the bathroom, etc.. She said I was constipated and to take stool softeners and if one didnt work try another brand. What did I want her to do? I had already tried fiber,laxatives, stool softeners etc.. got fed up and went to the er. I had a bladder infection (which I couldnt feel) and excessive fecal matter in my colon. Shes unkind and so is her staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Very unfriendly and rude front office staff. The first appointment I need was urgent and was told I would have to wait 2 weeks because I was a new patient. When I moved my file was request by my new doctor and myself several times before it was finally sent. The office staff was never helpful or friendly.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Yvonne G. Morgan's Credentials

• Chinese

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA