Ratings for Dr. Cynthia K. Hemesath

My 92 year old mom has been staying with me from Cleveland and needed to see doctor for toenail cutting and nail fungus. She is so much better than my mom's normal doctor who didn't bother with fungus saying nothing works. Going to have my husband switch podiatrists as well. She is awesome and takes time with you. Even knowing my mom was a one time patient, she took the time to help her. She is now using Tineacide Solution for athlete's foot; cost is $40.00.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Staff was great! Dr Cynthia Hemesath was so gentle and caring in her procedure with me. She did not rush me, took the time to talk about how my foot problem related to the other problems I'm having (above the foot!). Best doctor I've had in years!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Beware She pushes $175 shoes for twice that much and over the counter creams for four times as drug store. The diabetic shoes and inserts hurt my feet even though they said they will work in they did not for over $600 I have a pair of shoes I can't wear.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. H was very knowledgeable, explained everything to me in non doctor terms. Answered all my questions in detail and never made me feel I was being rushed in and out.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. H is the best!!! She explains everything and is very gentle. I highly recommend her to everyone!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010