Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Maier

Total fool. Think he got his license out of a cracker jack box. 2015 went there with excruciating head pain blood pressure through the roof. Sent me home ,told me I had food poisoning. Later that night couldn't take pain called ambulance. DIAGNOSIS 2 BRAIN ANEURYSMS. WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH. WOULDN'T SEND MY WORST ENEMY TO THIS JACKASS. Survival rate for one brain aneurysm is 10%. Lucky to be here no thanks to Craig !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr Maier is the best most compassionate doctor! Very well recommended.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Maier is the best doctor I’ve ever had! Sometimes we would sing Taylor Swift together and make me feel so much better about my doctor visit! He’s so much fun! And he treats his nurses so well!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Not vey thorough...certainly NOT proactive. Have switched both of my parents after not properly diagnosing life-threatening illnesses at an early onset although they were both at high risk and exhibited some symptoms. Doesn't seem to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Craig A. Maier's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Delmar, NY