Ratings for Dr. James T. Rutka

Amazing doctor who removed a tumour from our 3 year old son. The tumour was 2 millimetres away from his Middle cerebral artery. Dr Rutka is very skilled and dispite how busy he must be he makes time to answer all questions in person, by phone and by email! He genuinely cares and he does excellent work! He saved our son and will create a much better quality of life for both our son and us!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Amazing doctor who removed a tumour from our 3 year old son. The tumour was 2 millimetres away from his Middle cerebral artery. Dr Rutka is very skilled and despite how busy he must be he makes time to answer all questions in person, by phone and by email! He genuinely cares and he does excellent work! He saved our son and will create a much better quality of life for both our son and us!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Rutka is the finest physician. He's brilliant, caring and a remarkable person. Highest praise.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

World class doctor, who has allowed me to do the things I do today with ease.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. James Rutka is a world class doctor. His reputation is all over the world. I cant find enough good words to describe him. I was in another Country when my 6 years daughter diagnosed with a rare brain tumor in the brainstem. many doctors disagreed about the tumor type. Only Dr. Rutka diagnosed the condition from several MRI images sent by email (as I could not sent the whole scan by email). He swiftly answered all my emails and concerns, he immediately arranged an appointment to see him once we reached to Toronto. he explicitly explain to us the surgery that should be done to my daughter without scarring us like other doctors. he called me in the afternoon the day before the surgery and he asked me if I have any question that I forget to ask to him, and he assured me that every think will be fine. God blessed me and my family with Dr. Rutka, and I will always be grateful to Dr. Rutka. Thank you for every thing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Went deeper then my first surgeon was comfortable. Always a pleasure to make the 5 hour trip to see him! extremely lucky to have him as a doctor, and now free of epilepsy!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Exceptional knowledge! Cannot have had a better Doctor

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

recently had a brain injury along with whiplash and disc bulging which he said minimal..was referred by wsib,never explained anything took my head with his hand and started shaking to right and left,i was in agony and scared ,then he says i have your neck...terrible experience

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

He arruineed our lives.he did a surgery to.my son and let him worse

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Excellent physician. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. James T. Rutka's Credentials

Ahcccs
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior Authorization
Carefirst Bcbs
GHI
Health Choice Of Arizona (Ahccss)
HealthFirst
  • Humana Freedom Plus
  • Humana Gold Plus
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Mercy Care (Ahcccs)