Dr. Sebastian B. Heersink

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sebastian B. Heersink

Dr Heersink is as good at it gets! He is a brilliant surgeon along with a comforting attitude. I highly recommend him for any vision relayed issues.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

could not have asked for better. the staff and doctor were pros all the way. ive never felt better about a visit. i would highly recomend doctor heersink to anyone getting eye surgery.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I needed cataract surgery, and although I live in Macon, I am from Dothan. After researching replacement lens, I decided that I wanted the Nanoflex lens from Star. Dr Sebastian Heersink agreed to let me be his first patient to use the Nanoflex. The day after the surgery, I can report that my vision in the eye is 20/20, and I my mid and long rage vision is perfect. The near vision is not perfect yet, but getting better. My hope is not to have to use reading glasses. Eye Center South was professional and I could not be happier with the Doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Sebastian B. Heersink's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal