Ratings for Dr. Justin A. Miller

Dr. Miller is a very caring doctor. He is very good at everything he does. Of all the doctors I had, he ranks in the top 2. I trust him totally, with my care. I have referred him to my family.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr Miller and his staff are amazing! My 14 year old daughter had a L5-S1 spinal fusion surgery. She is now pain free and starting back to the sport she loves. Thank you Dr Miller and staff so much for all your support!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr Miller is amazing he didn't let me suffer he moved quickly and fixed my back!! I can't thank him enough!! I recommend him to anyone with back problems!! Everything he said with the recovery he was right about I'm now pain free because of him and his staff is amazing my insurance refused surgery they got to work and got them to realize I needed it

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Miller is a very knowledgeable and sincerely concerned about the health of his patients. I will continue to see him whenever I have a problem.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Justin A. Miller's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)