Ratings for Dr. Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.

Dr. Fajardo corrected a nonunion radius fracture for my 7 year-old. I could not be more grateful. It was a complicated case, where my son did not have full use of his arm and now he does. The surgery went well, the bone healed, pain free. :-) Dr. Fajardo has a very nice bedside manner and great expertise. He answered all our questions. He made time to operate on my son promptly as we came from abroad to see him and managed follow up care remotely via email. That was really great. All the staff in the office is very professional and helpful. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr Fajardo surgically repaired my wrist with excellent results! I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Dr. Fajardo took great care of my aunt from the time we walked into his office until the time he graduated her! Very personable, informative and helpful. His staff were friendly and responsive to our calls leading up to the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Fajardo.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I was admitted to the hospital as a trauma patient. Dr Marc Fajardo was the orthopedic surgeon on call. I’m still rehabbing but I’m very pleased with the surgeries he preformed on me. He has very good bed manners and explains everything well. Most of all if you have any questions he takes the time to answer them in a manner that the average person can understand.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

First of all, I have seen my share of doctors in my 40 plus years of life. When I walked into the office, I was not greeted. The staff did not wear name tags nor did they introduce themselves. Strange! The doctor looked very unkempt and acted like I was a bother. He was very condescending and did not listen to what I told him. After I quickly decided that I did not want this doctor as my doctor, I got up and left. The room wasn’t big enough for his ego and me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

I needed to have surgery on my right thumb and Dr. Fajardo was able to work me in very quickly. The surgery went well and recovery was quick. I would definitely recommend Hinsdale Orthopedics and Dr. Fajardo.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

My son broke his arm and had to have surgery to repair it, The office staff got us in the same day I called for an appointment, and Dr. Fajardo was amazing. He scheduled us for surgery within a few days and my son ended up recovering great.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Child sports injury resulting in broken bone. We were able to see Dr. Fajardo through Hinsdale Orthopaedics very quickly when other providers wanted to schedule some days out. Surgery performed just a few days after initial visit. Child has had a wonderful recovery. Could not be more satisfied and relieved.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Fajardo performed Carpal Tunnel surgery on my right hand about three weeks ago. The procedure was painless and effective and has cured virtually all of my discomfort. I am very pleased with his knowledge and professionalism and that of his assistants. I consider the operation to be a complete success.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I broke my left distal radius on Sunday, saw Dr. Fajardo on Monday and he was able to arrange for my surgery on Tuesday. The surgery went smoothly with no complications, given he had to insert 8 pins and a plate. His staff was very helpful, always returning my calls and answering questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Fajardo.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. Marc R. Fajardo, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fajardo is an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in treatment of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder. He is a published author, having numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals. Highly regarded by his patients, he is known for his attentive bedside manner. His philosophy of care is to educate his patients and help them evaluate and choose the best evidence-based treatment options available. Dr. Fajardo was born and raised in the south suburbs of Chicago. He completed his internship and orthopaedic residency training at New York University/Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York City. He then completed the Upper Extremity and Microvascular surgery fellowship at the University of California at Davis in Sacramento, California. Dr. Fajardo joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in September 2012.

• English