Ratings for Dr. Jean C. Torres

Excellent experience. Dr Torres actually took the time to talk with us about our concerns instead of rushing through patients. Very helpful staff. Someone actually answers the phone rather than being sent to voicemail. This was our first visit and we were thoroughly impressed.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

He is a great doctor to my two girls, respectful, understanding and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

My husband and I have had a few medical issues with our first baby. We are pretty nervous first timers :) Dr Torres has been wonderful! He takes time to address every one of our concerns. He takes such sweet care of our daughter. He has truly been an encouragement to us. He has a great sense of humor and he makes us feel so at ease. He has an answer to every one of our questions! We absolutely love him!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

My husband and I are both so glad to have Dr. Torres as our daughters pediatrician! He really values and respects your time, the office wait has never been more than 5 or ten minutes (our last one we waited 60-90 atleast) He also takes the time to listen to all your concerns, addresses each one specifically, and goes the extra mile at all times. I really trust him in all regards with my daughters health and would HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012