Ratings for Dr. Haifaa Abdulhaq

caring, knowledgeable, accessible and passionate doctor

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

A very caring and knowledgeable oncologist. Always listens to me and answers all my questions. I completely trust her with my care and I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

She is an amazing oncologist. Always listens to me and explains everything well. She is updated on clinical trials and does the best for her patients.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Simply the most knowledgeable and best oncologist in the central valley of California.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Abdhulhaq is an amazing oncologist all over. She has been treating my moms Ovarian Cancer and constantly reassures us. We trust each and decision made by her. Dr. Abdhulhaq makes each case personal she has frequently called us personally to explain what's going on and mostly to ensure we receive piece ofof mind. Aside from her sweet personality she has the most aggressive attitude towards the cancer she makes sure she gives my mom the best treatment. I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everybody!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr Abdulhaq treated my husband's cancer. She is an excellent doctor. Very caring and honest. I cannot imagine going through this without Dr Abdulhaq and the nursing staff. Hopefully we are on the road to recovery but I will always be grateful to Dr. Haifaa Abdulhaq and her staff for being there for us.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. was the best....She was patient and caring with my husband...He passed away with acute lukemia last year. She took the time to personally call me and express her sympanthy. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013